We’re proud to have showcased many talented, funny writers and their work on our site. If you’d like to submit an article for consideration, please read submission guidelines below:
- Email us with the title of your piece (no more than two per submission) in the subject headline. Put author name and a short (~two sentences) bio in the email body to email@example.com.
- Kindly send a Word document file.
- Our articles are generally more than 300 words and generally less than 800.
- We are not interested in pieces that have already been published elsewhere.
- At this moment we are not offering compensation for published articles.
- For the kinds of things we love, see the Cream of The Crop.
- We do not blacklist. Submit as many times as your heart desires, but quality always wins.
We will read your piece and get back to you within a week with a rejection, approval, or conditional approval (edits). If we don’t respond, feel free to resubmit.