We’re proud to have showcased many talented, funny writers and their work on our site. If you’d like to submit an article for consideration, please read submission guidelines below:
- Email us with the title of your piece (no more than two per submission) in the subject headline. Put author name and a short (~two sentences) bio in the email body to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly send a Word document file.
- Our articles are generally between 300 and 500 words.
- Complete articles only. Please do not solicit for notes or pointers.
- We are not interested in pieces that have already been published elsewhere.
- For the kinds of things we love, see the Cream of The Crop.
We will read your piece and get back to you within a week with a rejection or approval. If we don’t respond, feel free to resubmit.